Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Not OT: Interviewing Santa

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a freelance writer for my local newspaper (in Grand Rapids, for all of you Michiganders) and tonight I had to interview our local Santa Claus. One of the questions I asked him was what was the most asked-for toy. Right away he said "those American Girl dolls!" I laughed and told him I wanted one, too! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sounds like a lot of lucky girls will be having an AG Christmas! [img]wink.gif[/img] (P.S. the most asked-for toy from boys, according to our Santa, is Playstation).

    edited for spelling.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 19, 2005 11:14 PM: Message edited by: * amanda ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    playstation? Really? hmmm. I don't think that is the case here. The playstation 2 is at the end of its life and the ps3 is not due out until sometime in 2006. So very few playstation 2's let alone 1's are on kids christmas lists here. One might think the xbox 360 would, but then again its outrageous price (and the psp's outrageous price) and the 360's lack of availability would make me think otherwise. I would think the nintendo ds would probably be the most asked for because it has a variety of good games and is much cheaper. Thats what i will be getting [img]smile.gif[/img] with nintendogs of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •